Search engine optimisation
Improving Your Website Visibility with SEO
- SEO is not an overnight process. We will not make false promises and guarantee first position in organic ranking in a short space of time.
- SEO takes time to develop so a tailored plan will be required for your business to get the most effective results.
- We will always be transparent with our approach and use industry best practice to apply to your plan.
We adopt a 3 stage strategy in SEO – technical SEO, on page SEO and off page SEO.
Key SEO Statistics to Consider
- 68% of online experiences begin with a search engine. (BrightEdge view PDF)
- 0.78% of Google searchers click on results from the 2nd page. (Backlinko)
- 53.3% of all website traffic comes from organic search. (BrightEdge view PDF)
- 92.96% of global traffic comes from Google search, Google Images, and Google Maps. (Sparktoro)
- SEO drives 1000%+ more traffic than organic social media. (BrightEdge view PDF)
- 69.7% of search queries contain four words or more. (Ahrefs)
- 60% of marketers say that inbound (SEO, blog content, etc) is their highest quality source of leads. (HubSpot view PDF)
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate. (HubSpot view PDF)
If your business has little or no online presence, you are restricting any opportunity of your website being found by potential customers. And just creating a website leaving it to ‘tick-over’ is not enough. It is totally unrealistic to expect leads or sales to come in with just a dormant website with no strategy to drive traffic.
What’s more, it is estimated that 99% of people do not venture past the first page of search results which will leave non-optimised websites with little or no organic traffic.
Therefore SEO is essential in getting your website found. With the right online marketing strategy, SEO is powerful for the development and improvement of your search engine rankings, brand awareness, and future success of your business.
Zendo Marketing Ltd
Brightfield Business Hub
Registered in England & Wales | 13660193 All rights reserved